Friday, May 6, 2011

Update by Rachel


Hello all!! We are just four weeks away from heading off to Japan. This is Rachel, one of the team members, and I wanted to share with you what we have been up to lately. The Thousand Crane Project that was talked about before is now on display on campus and it is a great reminder for everyone who is walking from class or going to study in the Library to keep Japan in their prayers as they nation is still going through a lot right now. I am really excited about going and I know God is going to do great things, cause when you think about He always does great things. The littlest things can have a huge effect on one persons life and though it may not always be seen by those who are doing missions work, there is comfort that reality of God working in a ll things. Already through preparing for the trip I have been blessed through all the people in my life that have been supporting me through kind words of affirmation, prayer, and financial support. I am having to put everything in Gods hands, the fact that I am going to Japan in the condition it is in, the relationships that are being built through the team, and raising the amount of money that I need to, to be able to go. I serve a great God and He does great thing all the time. Please keep Japan in your prayers as well as our team.
thank you Rachel Sornoso

No comments:

Post a Comment